Fee Structure of B.Ed.
As approved by the state Govt. In 2017-19 the tution fee for First year is 51,250/- and for Second year 30000/-.
Fee Structure of M.Ed.
As per the fee structure of University.
Admissions are strictly made as per state Govt. and University rules as well as basis of student’s merit in UP Joint Enterance Exam (JEE) and through Councelling. There is no procedure for direct admission to B.Ed class
The admission process for B.Ed.
- Purchase prescribed application form and prospectus from the institute.
- Submit the duly filled application form with required documents before the prescribed date.
- Scrutiny of application form.
- Declaration of results and submission of academic before the prescribed date.
- Join the Institute and be regular and devote yourself to study for bright career.
The admission process for M.Ed.
As per the entrance exam of university.
The admission process for BCA, BBA, PB BSC Nursing
Admission are taken on the basis of merit decided by university.
* To Show the list of admitted student click on below link
List of Admitted students in Session 2016-17
- List of B.Ed Students
- List of BCA Students
- List of BBA Students
- List of PB B.Sc (NSG) Students
Application forms with incomplete /false/misguiding information or documents are liable to cancellation. The institute has the right to reject the admission of any candidate without assigning any reason or notice.